Commercial LED Bacterial Disinfecting Applications.
EMS Vehicles, Kennel Cough, Agricultural, Bathrooms, Showers, Meat Packing, Cracker Food Processing and More….
Specific Blue Light Kills Mold And Bacteria….Hundreds Of Research Papers and Articles Have Been Done
Here are just a few of the research articles on what Blue Light in specific nanometer’s can inactivate.
- Blue Light For Infectious Diseases– “It has been found that blue light can mediate a broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect…the wavelength range of 402–420 nm has been reported to be the most effective range of spectrum.”
- Visible 405nm Light Destroys Methicillin-Resistant MRSA– “At low doses, blue light photo-destroys HA-MRSA and CA-MRSA in vitro…”
- Inactivation of Bacterial Pathogens following Exposure to Light from a 405-Nanometer Light-Emitting Diode Array– “The results, which show the inactivation of a wide range of medically important bacteria including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, demonstrate that… narrow-spectrum 405-nm visible-light illumination from an LED source has the potential to provide a novel decontamination method with a wide range of potential applications.
- Bactericidal Effects of 405nm Light Exposure Demonstrated by Inactivation of E. Coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Listeria, and Mycobacterium…– “This study has demonstrated that 405 nm light has a significant bactericidal effect on a number of important and taxonomically diverse bacterial pathogens.”
- Antifungal Effect of 405nm Light on Botrytis cinerea [This is That Pesky Grey Mold on Your Strawberries, Grapes, Etc.]– “The mycelial growth of B. cinerea was inhibited to the greatest extent by light at 405 and 415 nm…”
Based on this research and technology we have been working on bringing to market a variety of different LED lights that can work in many different kinds of applications.
Anywhere there is bacteria our Bacteria Blue lights can help you disinfect the area safely 24/7 with people around or while people are at rest. These lights can be used during the day or they can be turned on at night when no one is around.
In only a few minutes our custom blue lights will safely disinfect the air and surfaces where the blue light hits. Because this is an LED their lifespan is long so you can keep them on for a few minutes or all night long.
Below is one of the uses we are working on that anyone can use. Instead of putting in a UV light in your AC handler system that only last a year or two put in one of our LED Blue Bacteria killing cob lights and do the same thing. Our light should last you 10 years.
We are now using blue light to put in the positive sides of an air handler system to kill mold and bacteria just like a UV light does but without the issues of UV light such as short life span (9000 UV versus 50,000 LED), harmful to your eyes, harmful to material in the AC System like plastics and filters. The blue LED light will do the same job as the UV but last a whole lot longer.
SAFE LED Cleaning for Emergency Vehicles And More
Not DANGEROUS UV
Boost Traditional EMS Cleaning Methods
Add Bacteria Blue To Your Arsenal
Emergency vehicle passengers sometimes harbor blood borne and airborne pathogens that can be spread to equipment, crew members, and surfaces within the vehicle. EMS vehicles must maintain a superior cleaning program that ensures passengers and crew members are not infected from previous passengers. Our new Special LED Bacteria Blue Light products can help reduce the risk of infection within the vehicle. Our LED Lights are inexpensive to purchase and use and will provide a major improvement in cleaning the vehicle. Works 24/7. Keep on at all time.
Bacteria Blue LED lights are easy to install, last for 30,000 plus hours and work while your sleeping. Since the 1990’s NASA has known that a specific color of blue lights kill mold and bacteria. Today we are offering these amazing lights in fixtures that can be placed in a wide variety of places where they can work 24/7 killing the most dangerous bacteria on earth today.
The above pictures show UV lights being used to disinfect and ambulance. The problem is you cannot look at these lights without proper glasses or your eyes can be damaged. Our Bacteria Blue lights are safe for humans and will not hurt your eyes and they will provide the same amount of disinfection as a UV light.
Stop Salmonella and Listeria In Their Tracks
Neu-Tech Energy Solutions Has A Full Line Of SAFE Bacteria Blue Cleaning Products That Work 24/7 To Help Disinfect Bacteria.
ScientificWorldJournal. 2012; 2012: 137805.
Published online 2012 Apr 1. doi: 10.1100/2012/137805
Bactericidal Effects of 405 nm Light Exposure Demonstrated by Inactivation of Escherichia, Salmonella, Shigella, Listeria, and Mycobacterium Species in Liquid Suspensions and on Exposed Surfaces
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
The bactericidal effect of 405 nm light was investigated on taxonomically diverse bacterial pathogens from the genera Salmonella, Shigella, Escherichia, Listeria, and Mycobacterium. High-intensity 405 nm light, generated from an array of 405-nm light-emitting diodes (LEDs), was used to inactivate bacteria in liquid suspension and on exposed surfaces. L. monocytogenes was most readily inactivated in suspension, whereas S. enterica was most resistant. In surface exposure tests, L. monocytogenes was more susceptible than Gram-negative enteric bacteria to 405 nm light when exposed on an agar surface but interestingly less susceptible than S. enterica after drying onto PVC and acrylic surfaces. The study findings, that 405 nm light inactivates diverse types of bacteria in liquids and on surfaces, in addition to the safety advantages of this visible (non-UV wavelength) light, indicate the potential of this technology for a range of decontamination applications.
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE:In previous studies, we showed that irradiation with 405 nm or 470 nm light suppresses up to 92% methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) growth in vitro and that the remaining bacteria re-colonize.
More studies are being done involving the use of blue light to kill many different kinds of bacteria that affect daily life.
The Benefits of Blue Light Therapy
Blue light benefits you in at least three major ways:
- It kills bad bacteria.
- It helps regulate mood and circadian rhythms.
- It supports your liver.
- 100% natural
- drug free
- chemical free
- non-invasive (no needles or knives)
- non-ablative (does not damage the skin)
- painless (does not itch, burn or sting)
- requires zero downtime
- safe for all skin types
- safe for all ages
- no adverse short or long term side effects
- easily self-administered in your own home