LED Bacterial Disinfecting Applications.
EMS Vehicles, Kennel Cough, Agricultural, Bathrooms, Showers, Meat Packing, Cracker Food Processing, Daycare, Nursing Homes, Bedrooms, Work Out Facilities and more….
Specific Blue Light Wavelengths Disinfects A Wide Variety of Bacteria Including MRSA, Staph Strep and more….Hundreds Of Research Papers and Articles Have Been Done
Here are just a few of the research articles on what Blue Light in specific nanometer’s can inactivate.
- Blue Light For Infectious Diseases– “It has been found that blue light can mediate a broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect…the wavelength range of 402–420 nm has been reported to be the most effective range of spectrum.”
- Visible 405nm Light Destroys Methicillin-Resistant MRSA– “At low doses, blue light photo-destroys HA-MRSA and CA-MRSA in vitro…”
- Inactivation of Bacterial Pathogens following Exposure to Light from a 405-Nanometer Light-Emitting Diode Array– “The results, which show the inactivation of a wide range of medically important bacteria including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, demonstrate that… narrow-spectrum 405-nm visible-light illumination from an LED source has the potential to provide a novel decontamination method with a wide range of potential applications.
- Bactericidal Effects of 405nm Light Exposure Demonstrated by Inactivation of E. Coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Listeria, and Mycobacterium…– “This study has demonstrated that 405 nm light has a significant bactericidal effect on a number of important and taxonomically diverse bacterial pathogens.”
- Antifungal Effect of 405nm Light on Botrytis cinerea [This is That Pesky Grey Mold on Your Strawberries, Grapes, Etc.]– “The mycelial growth of B. cinerea was inhibited to the greatest extent by light at 405 and 415 nm…”
Based on this research and technology we have been working on bringing to market a variety of different LED lights that can work in many different kinds of applications.
Blue Light Disinfecting Works So Good Even Our EMS and Fire Fighters Are Using It In Their Vehicles and Where They Sleep, Lift Weights, Lounge and Store Their Equipment
Anywhere there is bacteria our Bacteria Blue lights can help you disinfect the area safely 24/7 with people around or while people are at rest. These lights can be used during the day or they can be turned on at night when no one is around.
In only a few minutes our custom blue lights will safely disinfect the air and surfaces where the blue light hits. Because this is an LED their lifespan is long so you can keep them on for a few minutes or all night long.
Typical Portable Bacteria Cleaning Application. Move It From Room To Room
This is a typical usage in a fire house. They move the unit from room to room and leave it on for a few hours then move it to another room.
SAFE LED Cleaning for Emergency Vehicles And More
Not DANGEROUS UV, Boost Traditional EMS Cleaning Methods, Add Bacteria Blue To Your Arsenal
Emergency vehicle passengers sometimes harbor blood borne and airborne pathogens that can be spread to equipment, crew members, and surfaces within the vehicle. EMS vehicles must maintain a superior cleaning program that ensures passengers and crew members are not infected from previous passengers. Our new Special LED Bacteria Blue Light products can help reduce the risk of infection within the vehicle. Our LED Lights are inexpensive to purchase and use and will provide a major improvement in cleaning the vehicle. Works 24/7. Keep on at all time.
Bacteria Blue LED lights are easy to install, last for 30,000 plus hours and work while your sleeping. Since the 1990’s NASA has known that a specific color of blue lights kill mold and bacteria. Today we are offering these amazing lights in fixtures that can be placed in a wide variety of places where they can work 24/7 killing the most dangerous bacteria on earth today.
Click Here To View Blue Light Disinfecting Products
How to Put Blue Light Therapy to Work for You In Other Applications
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE:In previous studies, we showed that irradiation with 405 nm or 470 nm light suppresses up to 92% methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) growth in vitro and that the remaining bacteria re-colonize.
More studies are being done involving the use of blue light to kill many different kinds of bacteria that affect daily life.
The Benefits of Blue Light Therapy
Blue light benefits you in at least three major ways:
- It kills bad bacteria.
- It helps regulate mood and circadian rhythms.
- It supports your liver.
- 100% natural
- drug free
- chemical free
- non-invasive (no needles or knives)
- non-ablative (does not damage the skin)
- painless (does not itch, burn or sting)
- requires zero downtime
- safe for all skin types
- safe for all ages
- no adverse short or long term side effects
- easily self-administered in your own home