HVAC Contractor Kills Covid-19 and Bacteria with Light
RAM HVAC In California Combines UVC And Blue Light To Help Keep Building and People Healthy.
HVAC Commercial Contractor Ram HVAC in San Diego combines both UVC and Blue Light to help sanitize buildings and keep them free from bacteria and viruses. While no sanitation method is 100% using both UVC and Blue Light is cutting edge in our new Pandemic environment.
New Tech Energy Solution and Ram HVAC in San Diego have been working together to provide a cutting edge sanitation package using SAFE Blue Light to kill a wide range of bacteria and UVC light with all the safety options to kill 99% of all viruses.
Click Below To Download Induction Lamp Brochure
Induction UVC Last 60,000 hours
RAM HVAC MISSION: Provide Cutting Edge Bacterial and COVID19 Control
It is our mission to effectively contribute to the change of filtration, duct-work and UV lights so that you can provide your employees and customers with cutting edge bacterial (COVID19) control.
Keep your environment from MRSA, Staph, Strep, Cdiff and More…..”Turn On The Blue” Anti-Germicidal Lighting.
Is your home and place of work safe from bacteria? “Turn On The Blue” is a safe and affordable anti-bacteria system that helps keeps your environment free from MRSA, Staph, Strep and more.
- Turning on the Blues SAFE Blue Light will add another disinfecting solution to the mix and help keep your workers safe.
- Keeping the area clean and free of bacteria will help with fears from pregnant workers getting sick.
- Workmen’s Compensation Issues. Helps keeps personnel safe and on the job.
Research has proven advanced LED Blue Lighting kills a wide variety of bacteria and viruses.
- Medical Studies On Blue Bacteria Disinfecting Lights “It has been found that blue light can mediate a broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect…the wavelength range of 402–420 nm has been reported to be the most effective range of spectrum.”
- Bacteria Killing Blue light is SAFE, affordable and easy to use. It achieves a high level of disinfection in a short period of time and can be used safely with or without passengers or crew in the area.
- The articles in an issue of Photomedicineand Laser Surgery provide evidence that blue light in the range of 405-470 nm wavelength is bactericidal and has the potential to help stem the ongoing pandemic of MRSA and other bacterial infections.” In this study it has been found that an average of 90.4% of both US-300 and (community acquired) and IS-853 (hospital acquired) strains of MRSA were killed within minutes of just simple blue light. This should be on national news.
Doctors have been working on Photobiomodulation for many years. One of the leading researchers is Dr. Chukuka Enwemeka he was listed among Who Is Who in Science and Engineering in recognition of his pioneering work, which demonstrated for the first time that red and near-infrared light emitted by lasers and monochromatic LEDs promote collagen polymerization and alignment. In other groundbreaking research work, Professor Enwemeka and his team pioneered the use of certain wavelengths of blue LED to kill the deadly Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). He has authored more than 100 original research papers, monographs, a book as well as book chapters, and has secured millions of dollars in grant funding.
BUILDING AIR FLOW AND COVID-19. How To Protect Your People From COVID19
Viruses in Building HVAC Systems Related to Air Flow and Direction. Before people return to work amid COVID-19, special consideration should be given to air flow and direction. Ductwork spitting of return vents should be divided and relocated in order to keep the air off the individual as much as possible. Each return should have its own filter to capture bacteria. In a normal office or classroom you will have several supplies and only one or two returns causing air movement to work all in one direction adding exposure across individuals. Correcting current Ductwork and making modifications can help control the spread of Covid-19 in the workspace and in our schools. Relocating HVAC Supply & Returns as well as adding high efficiency filters will greatly improve air quality in the space.
The light above is located in a Doctors office and it is turned on in between patient visits. This is a Blue Bacteria killing light and is SAFE for people to be around. The doctor feels that he must do something to protect his patients and staff from bacteria and viruses while they are in his office.
All of the UVC lights are equipped with motion sensors so they turn off if anyone enters the sanitizing area. UVC light can harm your skin and eyes. No one can be in the room when the sanitizing is taking place. Blue light on the other hand is safe and can be turned on when someone is in the room.
Neu-Tech has a wide range of UVC and Blue lights to handle all kinds of applications. We are working with commercial HVAC contractors, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Universities, Schools, Nursing Homes, Restaurants and more to help them keep their work places safe from Bacteria and Viruses.
If you need someone in California please feel free to give Mark Moore a call at Ram HVAC Commercial Contracting. He can help you figure out what to do to make your workplace safe from our new Pandemic environment.
For all other questions please feel free to give one of our Lighting Specialist a call.
513-702-3533 or 407-230-9096 or 513-325-1623
For More Information on Ram HVAC Click here
Or Give Mark Moore a call anytime he will be glad to help you figure out how to protect you facility from bacteria and viruses. cell: (760)468-4242